HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 30, 2009


    I overslept,But i still make a effort to drag myself to English Tutorials.I reach around 11 plus.When it about to end.Tutorials end at 12 plus.Because Mr Lee got to attend to something.When 85 Market to eat with Amanda Neo,Liselotte and Jiali.Everybody seems to be falling ill.Get well soon Amanda ng,Chanel,Liselotte and the other 12 people.When home,Meet Pearlyn at 3.Bus-ed to Tampines,Talk alot.Bump onto Cherilynn.Luckily i didn't bump onto some cheap bitch.Who goes round and bitch about my friend.Haizzz,She call people cheap what about herself.Pfft,Bus home.Meet Cherilynn at Bedok Interchange Mac to study.Yes,I did some of my maths work.Which make me happy,Malcom call me to talk.He was extremly funny.Left around 11 plus.Home.Cherilynn after 'N',we got to go Malcom house and have a sleepover there okay.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment