HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 30, 2009


    I have the most weird dream.I dream of YOU!

    Oh my,Oh my,Oh my,Can someone tell me how many more days to 'N'.I totally lost count.After counting how many pieces of my heart had been broken,1 more week.Oh no,When ever i sit down all by myself and study.I will fall asleep.Stupid Sharon.Why did you fall asleep.You can sleep anytime of the day.Why sleep when you're studying.How,People said is not good to do a last minute study.But that what i'm doing.I can just kill myself.I don't have that much time already.I always said i don't.But what am i doing.COMPUTERCOMPUTER,Sharon, you really got to stop it.And i'm replaying this song.When in exam later i write what hear.I will just get my coffin and lie inside.

    I tend to miss you in the day,afternoon,evening,night.I can't miss you anymore.Enough is enough Sharon.No point missing the same person everyday. when blank about so question you ask.I always stare at the question wanting to type something,but i can't.As the mintute hand move,our hearts start to react in a weird way.It start to change to an new one.And the things that are botteling our heart will be earse.New problem will start to pop out,Friendship,are starting to collapse,Realtionship,start to be fragile.I hate this feeling about everything.People hope they can change their life for once.And i'm one of them.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment