HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 23, 2009

    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE
    L♥VE


    Saturday I woke up late,I rush for English Tutorials.Everyone was there.So i guess,i was the lastest one.As usual,we did moremore papers.I haven't finish.And that stupid man.Want to start.Half-way Mr Rulee,tried to scary some girls out there,who are doing their hair,and everything.Then Liselotte and me play along.Liselotte use her longlong hair to scary them.And i bang on the window.Some of them got scared.You should see their expression of their face.Left,With Asshole<3,beiru and Peanut.When to Asshole<3 house,Train-ed down to Airpork.When to T3 Mac.Waited so long a freaking sit.After awhile the Manager said we got to leave because a lot of people are asking for sit.When to walk around.When to Candy Empire and bought a Chocolates.When over to Kids Area to wait for Chanel.We watch half of Transformer,Bugs Bunny/Road Runner and Care Bear.Asshole and me plan to ton overnight at Airpork.I parents allow.But last minute Asshole<3 mum refuse to let her stay :( When over to fetch CaveMan.We waited for her for 5 HOURS.5 HOURS.After awhile.Asshole<3 left.So Chanel and me when to T2 Mac.I wanted to study Maths.But how awesome.I forgot to bring my calcuator.Then when we are waiting for the person to come and clean our table.We waited for so long.i even rise my hand to call him.But it seems like he is blind.Till Chanel got to shout.And everyone stare at us.After that,we took a trolley and play.We took turn to push each other.And we were targeting Cheena a.k.a China People.We laugh and said alot about them and we shout 'balek kampong' to them.They are polluting Singapore Air with their B.O.I told Chanel.If i'm the President i will ban all the Cheena People to come to Singapore.Right Chanel.When home around 12.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment