HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 24, 2009

    Electric Feeling!

    Sometimes,i ask myself.Why am i letting you play with my broken heart over and over again.Is it so hard to forget you.Or is it because i didn't try to.Maybe it because i never try that why i leading this life.Sometimes,i think i'm stupid.I always tell myself i got to block all that things that are making my life sad.But i just can't bring myself to do it.Why,because i have been standing in the spot waiting for you to come back.Even though it rain or shine.I will still be standing there.Some think it time to give up.Yea,i wish i can bring myself to wake up for this dream i leading.The real life in this world.Is scary.Don't you think so.It scared me till i really refuse to live in this world.I'm really down.Can you spread some HAPPY PILL to me!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment