HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 14, 2009

    Today was Maths and Cpa(Pratical).Cpa Pratical was alright.I didn't manage to do the chart and was pissed off.But after that i manage :) I was freezing like mad.So i told Mrs Y to higher the air-con.Yet is still cold.Regretted not bring my jacket along.The next exam was at 1.When over to 85 Market to have lunch.And i keep on saying"comema island".Is where Happy People live.And not sad,whoever is sad will be kick out.And i keep laughing to myself.Everyone was upset.Never mind come to my "COMEMA ISLAND" and be Happy.Alright,When to library and study.Because it was so hot.Then the China teacher came and call us to move down.They were super noisy.When up class myself.I don't know why am i feeling that way all of a suddenly.Sorry,for leaving and not tell you all what happen to me.Nothing much happen.Just i was thinking about foolish things.Maths,Paper 1.Just be easy.In the end when it came i totally stun by the paper.I was trying my vvv hard to do it.I was vvvv pekchek too.Mr t still can said that if we all pass he will shave his hair bald.He set it so hard for what.I have no finsih the one part of the drawing because,i was thinking about some stupid thing when i know i shouldn't.But yet i did.Fuck,after the paper everyone wasen't in the right mood.Fuckfuck MATHS,CB.Why are you so hard.What about Paper 2.I know when all my paper are back.I will see it as all F9.Home alone.Was thinking of stupid things again when i was hearing some music.

    Waiting for you is hard.
    Forgetting about you is worse

    No comments:

    Post a Comment