HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 13, 2009

    Today was Science and EBS.Science Paper 1 was okay.But Science Paper 2 was crap.I totally screw it up.I don't even understand what some of the question are talking.So i anyhow put a random answer.I was so depress.About my Science Paper 2.I know once i get back my Science Paper 2.I will just die.Because,of the stupid mark.That i will get is F.EBS,This time the paper is freaking hard.Fcup,About the AIDA thing,i anyhow wrote the anwser.Fish,After school stayed in school and eat.After that Bus-ed down to Tampines with Amanda ng and Ilina.I lost my earpiece on the way.AMANDA NG AND ILINA,ONCE MY VOICE RECOVER I'M SO GOING TO SCREAM AT BOTH OF YOU THE EARS.I know now my voice can barely scream.When i scream is goes out of tune.And it hurt.But it okay,once my voice is back.I will attack both of you.

    Tomorrow,is Maths and CPA(Pratical) wish me all the best for my maths.I think i can really jump off the building.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment