HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 12, 2009

    Luxxxxxx

    Today was English Paper 1 and Paper 2.I totally screw up my English Paper 1.I keep falling asleep.Because,i don't get 8 hours of sleep.And how am i suppose to get 8 hours of sleep.When i'm always thinking of stupid things.I hate my eyesbag too.Is so freaking ugly.Every morning i step into the toilet.I will stare at my UGLY EYESBAG.Urgghhh,I rush through the last part of the sentance because,i was sleeping.Damn it,I got to STOP!Sleeping during exam.English paper 2 was screw up too.Because,i totally don't know how to do this stupid section.And i let 7 MARKS fly away.Fcuk,They didn't even teach and they expect us to do.Wth,i anyhow did that page.This was the vvvv first time i find english paper 2 hard.Bus-ed down to Tampines with Amanda Neo,Jiali and Abigail F.Abigail F left,So we walk around.I bought this vvvvv CUTE MARIE WATER BOTTLE.I'm a happy kid today.Jiali left around 2 plus.Amanda Neo and me walk around the whole of Tampines shopping mall.While waiting for her mum,and Amanda Ng.We sat at the staricase and talk.Meet Amanda Ng.When over to meet Danielle.She is a nice friend.Talk about Amanda Ng husband.There was a lot of them wondering around Tampines.When to the open plaza and sat they for awhile.Danielle has a Canon DSLR.Coolzzzzz,when to meet Claire at Subway.Her sister looking excatly like her.Like a twin,Or a there.When with them and friend.Left around 6 plus.

    Goahzzzz,tell me.How,tomorrow is Science and EBS.And they shouldn't but this two subject together.It no good.Because both equal have a lot of chapters to study.And they still put together.Wish me all the best.That i will get all mixed up and forget everything.I learn.Freak right.

    If you ask me what SuperPower i want.I was said i was a power that i can mend broken piece back again,I want to fly and see the future.I want all this 3 power is because.I know we can never have it.Or have a speical power.If i can mend all those broken piece back into one big red heart again.I will mend my first.Because,all the broken pieces in my heart are poking through the wounded area.Which it take a long time to heal it.I want a heart that has never been broken.A full big heart.I don't want to have a broken pieces that poke through the wound of my heart.If i can fly,i want to fly.And be free like a bird.Roam around the world with my flying ability.And help those in need.I want to see the future.I want to know how my life will be next time.I want to know whether my heart will continue be broken or mended back.Prefectly,i want to see the future.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment