HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 11, 2009


    Today,was Chinese Paper 1,Chinese Paper 2 and English Paper 3.I realise this time Chinese Paper waesn't that hard.But for English Paper 3 i keep on falling asleep.And my area has lot's of spider.Ewwwwwwwww,And looking at them make me want to kill them but i don't dare.After Chinese Paper.When to 85 Market with Amanda Ng,Amanda Neo,Ilina,Jiali and Abigail F.Eat susan dad stall again.Yummmy,Left for school.Slack at the canteen.When up class and some was emo-ing.Left school after English Paper is over.Head over to Airport with,Amanda Neo,Amanda Ng and Ilina.In the bus,everyone was emo-ing again.When to T1,when to the viewing mall.But it was noisy.When to T2 and study at macs.There this stupid person saying she has meeting and will occupied 2 tables.Then when this guy came.They,were having a mini-meeting and call us to quiet.Wtf,hello.Mac is not you own one okay.Please,Walk around.Suddenly my STUPIDZZZ MOOD SWING IS BACK.SUCKZZZ.

    After hearing your name,I realise it has been awhile.I wonder how life for you.I guess you are having a fun time out there.I don't know why did i _____ you in the past.But now i guess feeling fade.Because after all,i think i was really stupid/foolish/dumb waesn't i.I realise waiting for you,was the most foolish thing i done.But i never hold anything againest you.But thanks for making me go googgaag about Superman.Because,you will always be the SuperMan in my heart.No one can ever replace Superman.Because there only one they lives in my heart.
    When there problem in life,just rememeber this whole chunk of words.No matter how long it is.Just remember it.And you will reaslise is useful.
    Every problem pops out to make you stronger.If your life has no problemat all,then what's the point of it right?Everyone has problem too.Just be brave,face it,solve it and face another one.You may feel tired at times,you can rest or feel sad for yourself.But make sure you carry on after that.
    By Anoymous (_)
    How sad can life ever be.I wonder,Loving someone is really hard.Am i right,Sometimes when you are the edge of giving up on the person you really like.They pull you back again and again.Why,must they contiune breaking the hearts of those whom have already be broken.Have you all know that heartbreak are the most hurting in life.Sometime,you will heard this sentance.If you love them,let them go.Letting go is the hardest thing in life.Because,after all this while you gotten the one you love.But yet you got to let it go.Must love really hurt.Maybe letting you go is the BEST soultion right.If you ever love someone.Don't love them to deep,because in the end.You are the one that get hurt the most.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment