HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 27, 2009



    I haven't been blogging.Because i had a mini-cold-war with my mum.She being unreasonable.Taking all my freedom of being an TEENAGER.Sometimes,i don't understand why must parents be like that.They claim they care for us.Pfft,How do you want us to believe whether is true or not.I think when you are living in a Teenager Life.There many ups and down.The most support we wanted is from our parent's.But do they give us the best support or give us shit.


    On Thrusday,Fish.Amanda and Me and the whole day spend in RTC due to CHEEBYE.Stupid word.You make us both sit down there for hours and plenty more hours.Like crazy.Ass hurt after seating so long.All i did is stare at people,Read the book,sleep,read book,sleep,and laugh.Mr Lee called the "Rainbow Club" and it all started when PEOPLE got caught for luminous orange bra and Mr Lee Said "I think you have a fetish for old men touching you all over".Idiot man.I still got one more day of stupid suspension.How nice,i'm going to sit alone.And think of some stuff.And sleep again.I don't know why sleeping as become a habit.Stupid sleeping.
    Today is the "last day of school".Tomorrow is Grad Night already.How time passes so fast.I realise,4 years just when pass like ZOOM.Whether you knowing it.Already 4 long years.I will miss 4/1 the best.No matter how much ups and down we all when through.At least we don't leave people behind.We help them get up and walk togther.I miss all the awesome time we had,all the endless laugther we had,all the silly mini-fight we had,all the crazy time in P.E,all the fun time making class time fun,all the fun we had in 85 market with the Soya Bean and Susan dad food.And manymany things will be left behind.I think i be crying like a waterfall.Without tissue to clean my stupid tears up.I WANT TO GIVE A HUG TO EVERYONE TMR.Hopefully,you can feel my warm hug.


    I remember on Youth Mission day.Wednesday,It really fun.It was funny and fun.Youth Mission brought people friendship back togther as one.I realise that,i ruin a friendship between you.I didn't know who to write at the moment.Untill the sound in my is calling your name.I was stupid enough to ruin a friendship.All the fun and laugther we had.Can never be earse.Now,Maybe we are not close as last time.But i want to said i'm sorry.For all the hurt i cause you to have.I realise i'm a bad friend.That took something away from you.Which i shouldn't.I'm sorry.


    School ended at 11.Had P.E and science only.Today i didn't have suspension.I got to serve on monday.Pfft,Why can't they let me do a like 1 or 2 hrs on suspension first.So on monday.I won't die at RTC.Because i got no one to laugh with or talk.I will be a lonely kid :( Who wants to join me :) P.E was fuuuun.Captain Ball is always fun with the people you playing with.Without 4/1 there won't be any fun.After school.Didn't want to go for Grad Rehearsal.We are going to Amanda Ng house to do our prettyzz nail.When Ilina,Amanda Ng,Marissa and me was on the bus.When we got down the bus.People started calling,said that Mr Lee is angry come back.CB,when back for last then 5 mins.Waste of time only can.When like some many people didn't come.After that bus down to Amanda Ng house.Did our nails.Muffin is so HYPER.

    I wish i could said i love you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment