HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 21, 2009


    Today is a holiday.Yayyy,I watch The Devil wears Prada.This morning.It a nice show,Got watch if you want to be a Fashion Designer.Wanted to go Town with Amanda and co.But mummy said NO!Freak,she said i got to studystudystudy how nice.Late afternoon Liane ask me whether want to accompany her cut her hair.So Mummy mood suddenly change.She said unless i follow her to Interchange to get the groceries.Then I'm allow to go.She keep holding me back.Like she rufuse to let me go.Rush down to meet Liane.At N2.The shop she wanted to cut was close.So we when to another shop.The lady cut her hair as if she didn't.There this young girl with her mum doing her nail.How cute,It started to rain.Liane was upset that her hair was really short.CHEER UP.Bus down to TM.While talking to Liane.Heard my name.Bump onto Yushan.She the one who called me.Liane said she look like Mark.When LJS,Bump onto Yan Ling.She look blur when she saw us.Take away and headed to some block and eat.Talk about Camp,love and etc.When to meet her Didi.I play Date or Ditch again.Then her Didi and friends left.So we left too.When to her house for awhile.Her dad drive me home.Thank you Uncle.Talk a lot on the car.Laugh togther due to some reason on the radio.There school tomorrow.5 more days to Grad Night.I haven't get my heels.How,i scared i don't know how to walk how.I scared i laugh when i shaking the hands how.I pray to GOD that i'm shaking Mr Lee one.

    I just want to love you,like how others do.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment