HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 4, 2009

    3rd Dec '09When over to meet my sister first at Chanel bus stop.Saw Cat.When opposite with my sister.Took what I needed.Rush over to Chanel house.Get change and stuff.Bus to Safra,and J told us that we got to come and 10 only.Then we were like wtf.So bus to Bedok Inter.Keep calling people to ask whether they are free to keep my clothes first.Then luckily Debra was free.Pass to her.Everyone was looking at Chanel and me.When to take mrt.The door almost close on me.Because I was wearing heels.Then my stupid heels very annoying.Lucky I ran in.Everyone was staring at me.Super annoying.Train down to Tanjong Pager.Meet Joanna.When to eat at Kopi Alley first.Something stupid happen there.I wore wrong side of my heels and walk.They keep laughing.When to find "Play" first.Joanna and me were wearing heels.Our heels can kill us.Freaking pain.Finally Nicole came.Walk over to "Play",Then so embrassing.I was walking to another side when all of them are about to cross.And I think this B wanted to tell me.But luckily I turn back.Actually it was the opposite side.Cross over.The queue started to get longer.So Chanel and Joanna don't have IC.So Nicole and me when in first.I was super happy becasue I can go seek in.So Nicole IC was with Chanel so she when to take.Then I was waiting inside for them.Then I think this B think I'm her friend.HAHA.Nicole came in,When to borrow IC from Nicole friend.Joanna couldn't come in.Because,the IC is Chinese and she don't look like Chinese.So she got to go home :( Nicole friend's introdue us to some of their friends.Nicole was super tricky.She make me take photo with this bung.I can't remember what her name.But she was one of our friend.We drink Vodka Ribena.22 Bucks for one big Jar.Share.Nobody got high yet.But the place started to get crowed.But I got to leave early :( Catch the last train.While walking I heard someone called my name.So I turn back and saw who.Is Cheyenne friend.Talk to him for awhile.Cab home.Was super.I'm so going back to that "Play Club" Nicole set arhz.We go again.Play is aweome \M/ Picture will look very different in colour.Because the lighting there very dark.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment