HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 2, 2009


    I realise,It December already.No longer November.29 more days till 2009 ends.Sigh,Why is everything moving so quickly.Why can't time stay still.I can't wait for Christmas.I should really go get my gift for people and list out the present I want to give and the people I want to give.How are you spending your Christmas.I want to spend it with my awesome friends,Really.Because it will be the very last time.Once 2010 start.Everyone will change.New Friends,New Life,New Teachers,New everything.But will you ever forget the time you had in your Secondary life.I will always remember :) Why can't Singapore snow.I want to see Snow.Snow City cheat feelings.I want to see real snow,Snow Flakes,Snow Man.But it won't happen.Last Night moon was really nice,Is Big and Bright.


    I told you,I love you.But you didn't hear.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment