HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 23, 2009

    Babe is returning in: 6 day :>
    CHRISTMAS: 2 DAYS :>
    \M/ Tomorrow is christmas eve already,Then after that is Christmas.Orchard feel so livly because of Christmas.I going to spend Christmas with my friends.Unlike the past few years.I spend with my family unwrapping present when the clock reach 12.But this year will be different.I don't care,I'm not going to be happy if I don't spend Christmas with my friends :> After Christmas 6 days to 2010.A new year,Do you realise how 2009 passes so fast.Is just like a blink of an eyes and 2009 is gone.Here come 2010.Let's hope it will be a better year. Sigh,Why must 2009 end so soon. OHHH,Yesterday I was going through some website.Is this movie coming out next year.I want to watch because there EMMA ROBERTS <3,

    No comments:

    Post a Comment