HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 26, 2009

    25th Dec 09' Christmas day ^^
    When Church for service.I was late,Overslept.It was a combine service.This year I finally see more people unlike last year.HAHA,After Service when to pass my present :> Saw Samuel after so long.He MIA for like years.When home with Babbyyyy. When out to meet Chanel.On the bus saw (I can't rememeber name).Chanel couldn't see me till I called her name.When to Paris Ris.She got a lips pierce.Train to Orchard.Lunch at KFC,Super crowded.Walk around and Orchard is so cowded and it was raining.How awesome.When Wisma F21 to find my hairband but they don't sell :( But I bought this Ribbon Hair Clipp.Prettyzzzz,When over to ION,When to Rubi,Bought 2 braclets,shoes,and Ring then to 313 to find my hairband at F21.YAYYY.Saw Cherilynn and Tiffiny at 313.Omgz,I missz them like hell.HAHA,When walk around at Orchard Central.Coolz,they got 12 level.Home after that.At FEP,Saw Mrs J.HAHAHA.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment