HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 26, 2009


    Days Babee is returing: 4 days (Y)


    When to meet Yushan in the afternoon to pass her Bow Tie.She gave me Christmas Present.Thank you,Bus back to Bedok Inter.Waited for Babyyy like shitz.Took Bus 40 to Conerstone.There this stalker,Stalking Babyyyy.HAHA,My first new friend was AnnaBelle :) Conerstone is super livily and holy.All the people there super high.Really,Unlike mine,Like some died people. It was damn cold in the church. Christmas Service end around 7 plus. People started coming up and ask our names.Haha,I make a lot of new friends :) Everyone there is super friendly,Galye called me AngMo.HAHA.Happy Birthday Xiaoheng.Dinner with everyone.At Katong Shopping Center. Super funny,Keep laughing.Because Jermiah got called a pervert.HAHA,Left with Babyyy. Bus home. I'm going Conerstone next Sat again.Yayyyy :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment