HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 29, 2009


    Sigh,I make my choice already. I hate having choices in life.Is either this or that. Have you ever hate this feeling. If I don't get it my courses (Chio touch wood) I will take the 2nd batch during April or Maybe I take Privates N's and O's. I make a very big desicion. Which I can't turn back already. Sigh,Hopefully I will get into Applied Food Science in Simei. I don't want to go Macperson. Is so OMGZ, And I got no friends there :( I be alone girl during break time and class time. Sigh, I wish some of my friends will be there too. All I have to do now is wait,wait,wait. Urghh. I hope that during the first day of school. I will make new friends,So I won't feel lonely.I'm afraid of making new friends there. Because people ther super duper scary. Hopefully,I will find nice good friends that I can trust. And maybe new besfriends. But nothing can compare to my friends in SAC. They're always the best of all. I think I lost my Ez-Link card again :( Sigh,I hate myself,I hate me,I hate life,But I love GOD in heaven because I know he washing his blessing onto me.Thank you GOD. On a brighter note,BABEE IS COMING BACK TOMORROW.Like finally,After so long.Yees.I missz her a lot. But I'm not sure whether I'm fetching her anot.Sigh,I need to go Macperson Campus to get everything done :( I need to get a photo taken for my ez-link card. I don't care I must look nice in it.I'm not going to push my fringe away :>


    Please Father God,I really hope you will grant my wish lord. I really hope my Applied Food Science is approved. Please Lord. I beg you, I really counting on you lord.Make my dreams come true Lord. Like how you make it during N's level result day. You make everyone cried with a tears of JOY.Yes,Lord will you make it happen again,Will you let me cry with tears of JOY? Please Lord. I promise you anything. I really hope you will grant py prayer lord. Thank you. Amen.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment