HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 29, 2009

    I didn't get in to the 10 course,I pick :( So I'm appeling for another course.Let's pray hard that I'm able to go in,Cross Fingers.Or I will take Private O's. This so stress,I got to take,English,Elementary Maths, Combined Science (Physics/Chemistry),Combined Humanities (Geography/History) and Principle of Accounts. Damn,I really hope I manage to get in the courses I appel for.Because GOD will help me,I really hope everything will turn out alright.Thank you GOD,Amen.

    28th Dec 09' (Darshana Babee Sweet-Sex-Teen)

    Meet Rachel at Bedok Inter first.Saw Lisa.Took bus 31 to Tanah Merah.When over to the control station to wait for Rachel friends,Sharmaine came first.Then followed by Petrina,Then Deesha,Rehka,ShanTien(Is it right?),then Joy.We keep calling Darshana house and handphone.Nobody pick up.We got really afraid.She not at home.Bus down to her place.Everyone was getting everything ready.So Rachel and I thought she was staying at the 2nd floor.Rang the wrong bell.So Paiseh.It was at the 3rd Floor.Nobody was home.So we waited for awhile more.Suddenly the lift came up to the 3rd floor.Saw Darshana :) She when home first,Run down to tell everyone get ready.Sang her a birthday song,She got so touch.Cake fight,Push Darshana down the baby pool.ZhiTing came late.When up to her house and have Pizza,Dounts,Two cakes.HAHA,One day I will give birth little piggy.Keep laughing in the room like shitz,Please this game called Never or Ever.Super fun,Keep laughing.This people are so friendly and funny,Really like JOY.HAHA. Hopfully you have fun Babeee. Picturez will be up soon.Maybe tomorrow

    No comments:

    Post a Comment