HEARTZFORSALES!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 27, 2009

    Yayyy,I painted a new colour on my nailz again :> Babyyy said I every week change colour.HAHA,Darshana Babee is finally back.Omgz,I missz her like shitz.Seriously,She when off country for so long since last month.But at least she back now.Tomorrow is her Bird-Day \M/ Her Sweet Sex-Teen.Going to Surprise her and her friends over at her house :> Thank you Mere and Babyy for the belated Christmas Card. Thank you Babyy for writing till your eyes pain :( HAHA,But I still love you. Don't worry,I will love you more then Melvin.Shhh,Don't tell him okay,Later he come and kill me :) FaceBook eat shitz luh.Urghh.Tomorrow is the result day :( Cross Fingers that we can go in the course we want.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment